- Appointments are accepted with a deposit, payable in cash at the shop or with paypal.
- Deposits for Tattoos are non-refundable. If you are late for your appointment you will be placed in the walk-in rotation.
- Changing appointments requires a 24-hr notice. Call us as soon as possible.
- Walk-ins are always welcome. First come first serve.
Gift Certificates are available.
Wash your tattoo thoroughly with a mild antimicrobial soap and warm water. Squeeze a small amount of Ocean Care on your fingertips. Gently apply a thin layer of Ocean Care on your tattoo until it is completely absorbed. Reapply Ocean Care as needed during the day. Visit www.h2ocean.com to find out more about the Ultimate Tattoo Care.
- Do not re-bandage your tattoo.
- Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive on the tattoo.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
- Avoid hot tubs, swimming pools and ocean during the healing process.
- Do not soak your tattoo with water while in the shower.
- Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few weeks. Definitely avoid tanning oils, lotions and sand.
- Avoid tight fitting clothes which might irritate a new tattoo.
- While using H2Ocean, do not use any other aftercare products during the healing process.
Aftercare brochure from “Aftercare Guidelines for Body Piercings” by APP
PDF CLICK HERE
Body Piercing Troubleshooting
PDF CLICK HERE
School paper research
Tattoo: 18 years old (no parental consent allowed for under age by state law)
Piercing: Under the age of 18 only with parental consent, no piercing under 12. Depending on the piercing, there are age restrictions for certain piercings, please call if you need info on a specific piercing.
Without exception, the parent or legal guardian must be present with the minor to sign the release form as well as in the room during the piercing. Each party must have a valid photo ID*. If the parent’s last name and/or address is different from the minor’s, there must be legal documentation to prove the relationship (Birth Certificate, Divorce papers, Adoption papers, Marriage Certificate). Court papers are required to prove a relationship with a legal guardian.
A valid photo ID is a Driver’s License, Passport, State-issued Identification Card or Military ID. A valid school photo ID and Birth Certificate with State Seal is acceptable for minors younger than driving age. Photocopies of any ID are not acceptable.
North Carolina Law
§ 14-400. Tattooing;
It shall be unlawful for any person or persons to tattoo the arm, limb, or any part of the body of any other person under 18 years of age. Anyone violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.
§ 14-400. Piercing:
It shall be unlawful for any person to pierce any part of the body other than ears of another person under the age of 18 for the purpose of allowing the insertion of earrings, jewelry, or similar objects into the body, unless the prior consent of a custodial parent or guardian is obtained. Anyone violating the provisions of this section is guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.
Mon- Sat 10-9pm
Mon, Wed, Thu 12-7
Fri, Sat 11-9